Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Railay Beach and More..

Railay beach was fun... Lots of fun people to hang out with, as always beautiful beaches, and adventures to be had. While I was there I met a really great travel buddy. His name is Chris and he's from Canada. We met playing volley ball and it turned out he was traveling alone too. We had a lot of fun together at Railay. Lots of beach volley ball, kayaking around rock formations in the ocean, hiking, and of course we went deep water soloing! It was so fun, I didn't realize how much of an adrenaline rush I was going to get from climbing with out a rope and then jumping from high heights. I am finally getting settled into this life style, it's the greatest feeling in the world. I love traveling, I never want my trip to end. I hope all is well back home.

7 comments:

Common Tater said...

Arielle,

I always enjoy your postings. Your Mom also keeps me current with your news--at least the news that a grandma can tolerate.

Glad you are having fun.

Grandma Kathy

Monica said...

Hi Arielle,
that's cool you are making friends. Just don't forget your friends here in Bend love you too!
Charlie and Bella are excited to come see you. I get to go to Utah on Thursday night to see Tom. I can't wait!
Keep sending blogs and send me your e-mail address.
fitkid@bendbroadband.com
Monica

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

OOOOOOO LA LA isn't life grand!!!!
Love ya Arielleeee' keep the post coming, love the pickies, wow are you in paradise or what?!!!

Common Tater said...

I enjoy looking at the photos--so keep snapping away.

When I first looked at the photo of you at the temple, I thought: What in the world is Arielle wearing that makes her look as if she does not have breasts? Then, after I looked more closely (I have poor vision.), and saw the incense and little bucket, it dawned on me (dahhhhh) that you were being modest because of the religious setting. The temple probably has the robes and "whatever" you were wearing available for the strange foreigners. It would seem out-of-place to be "worshiping" in a string bikini (except in Calif.)!

Grandma Kathy

Common Tater said...

Oops! Sorry Arielle. After I sent the "worshiping" message, I read the caption (dancing) and realized I was wrong.

Love the color of the top; however, not the shape--at least in this photo.

Grandma

FishifanB said...

Whoo Hoo! Look at all that tropical sunshine.

It's good to see you having so much fun exploring the world. We're all very jealous.

Keep those pictures coming. Amazing stuff.

Take Care,

Uncle Brian

Susan Dean said...

Arielle,

Your blog is great! I saw your sister Sam at Tomo and she told me about your adventures. I also gave the info to Tessa , and Sky so you might also be hearing from them. Please keep up with your blog. It is amazing.

Susan Dean