Sunday, September 21, 2008

The days spent in Ko Phi Phi

I was going to Railay Beach, but I had a lay over in Ko Phi Phi, and I decided to stay a few extra nights. I met this really cool girl, named Maria, she is from Argentina and she wanted a friend to hang with in Ko Phi Phi. The first day, we just stayed on Phi Phi Island and enjoyed our time there. The next day, we went on a Tour to all the islands around Ko Phi Phi, we were on this little longtail boat that made me completely sick. The tour was seven hours, and snorkeling was included. By the time we got to the spot to snorkel I was about to puke on the boat, and then they let me off first and when I was snorkeling I couldn't hold it any longer and I puked all over, all the fish surrounded me and started eating my lunch from a few hours ago. They even tried to nibble on me a little. So the plus was that I got to see a lot of fish. Everybody snorkeling around me was wondering why they were seeing so many fish. I have not yet gone on a rock climbing adventure, but I hope to tommorow, when I go to Railay Beach, I am starting to get used to the life of a traveler and I have to say, it is quite nice. I'm really glad to have left Phuket, because that was not enough of an adventure for me. Ko Phi Phi was amazing I couldn't even believe that I was there. The whole time Maria and I kept saying I can't believe we're here this is too good to be true.

3 comments:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Oh my Oh my Oh my paradise has you in its grasp, will I ever see my baby again? How can anywhere be that incredibly beautiful? You are one of the lucky ones Arielle. Always give thanks to the universe for such an amazing incredible life. Loving you from across the world. Mom

Justin and Lisa said...

You are in Paradise!!!! Looks like you are having an amazing time, it looks so beautiful and peaceful. Keep posting those pics, there amazing!
Love you lots
Lisa

Bella said...

looks like your having so much fun!
had to go to a hippie fest without you last night haha.
schools amazing.....not, haha.
homecoming is this weekend...no date :[ lame. oh well, my heart only belongs to one person anyways...i think her name is El Pollo or something haha. i miss you!!
i hope you found some sweet climbing spots cause i have been going alot, getting better too.
now go along and have enough fun for the both of us haha.
peace and love
bella