Friday, October 10, 2008

Island Hopping...

For the past 2 weeks, I've been going from island to island and having an absolute blast. I started at Koh Samui, it was a nice little island not much to see. Then, I went to Koh Phan-nagn, there were lots of people ready to have a wild time at the beach. After one night of partying, I was ready to leave for the peaceful island of Koh Tao. This Island was beautiful, and I learned how to Scuba dive. I am so into diving now, It was very magical. I'm in Bangkok now, and tommorow I leave for Chaing Mai where I plan to trek, ride an elephant, go on a bamboo raft, and do some white water rafting. I am really excited, and still as happy as ever to be here.

2 comments:

Common Tater said...

Arielle,

I check for a new post every day. This morning (Oct. 11), I was happy (and relived) to see you had added to the blog.

I know it is difficult while you are traveling; but, please, for a grandma's peace of mind, keep in touch. Also, when possible, include photos.

Grandma Kathy

cocolinajones said...

Arielle, you are so beautiful on the inside and out. Thanks for taking all of us on this journey with you, but always explore yourself and this world FOR yourself. I miss our runs and bike rides! Splash around a little for me! And I'll throw a snowball for you (too soon, I think!)
Namaste,
Cathy Jones!