Saturday, September 13, 2008

Meeting so many cool people

Now that the sun has chosen to shine here in Phuket, the people and travelers are coming out like ants. Yesturday, I met all the australian and english guys who are here for a boxing camp, they're a lot of fun, and hilarious. We body surfed all day, the waves have been very good and powerful. I'm stoked because one of the guys said he wanted to go to Krabi to rock climb with me. Today, I went to see all these elephants, they're so much bigger than I thought and they're really adorable. I'm now going to the Sat. night market and then going to the full moon dance party! Which should be fun.

1 comment:

gma said...

Dear Arielle:

Seems you've crammed way more into a week than it can hold. We need to see some pictures of these wonderful adventures. Have a wonderful time but remember that Australians can drink more than the rest of us ....

love, GMA