Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another great day

I'm sitting inside right now feeling content and tired from my day. It was sunny and beatiful again. I saw one of those lizards that can run on water, it was crazy. I also saw a flying fish that flew like 10 feet out of the water right in front of me. I met a group of people from Finland who are here to study for 3 months. We went to Kata beach, (this beach is infested with tourists) and played beach volley ball. I also hiked out to the tip of this cape it was really cool, but I was wishing that Charlie was with me. I know it would have been 10 times better and more fun with him. I miss him a lot. Oh and tell me what you think about the pictures, I love finding little messages from friends and family back home.

7 comments:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Awesome pictures Arielleeee, now I am jealous!!! Keep having fun. Love ya Mom

Tom Smith said...

Hey Smelly, I miss you and it looks like you are having a blast. Wow! Your blog is sooo detailed and interesting all the cool shit you get to do. Keep learning and exploring this will be the best experience of your life. Stay in touch and really put yourself in the culture of the native people. Keep up the cool pictures and I will stay in touch.

Tom

Monica said...

The Pictures are totally cool. Looks like you are having no problems making friends, expecially boys! We missed you for our Sunday night dinner tonight. We are eating lot's of steak, pizza and other yummmy stuff, how about you. I missed you Mt biking today all by myself.
Tom, you sound like a college boy. Wow, lot's of big words in you're blog!
We love you all. Be good and take care of yourself.
Monica

The Shermans said...

Holy Cow!!!!

Those pictures are amazing! We are all so jealous of you right now! Please keep the blog and photos coming. We are really enjoying getting to experience your trip with you. So very cool!

Our best wishes,
Seth, Miriah, Brogan, and Davek!

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Arielleeeee, where oh where are you my sweet daughter. Waiting for my daily inspiration. Love ya Mom. He where are the girls from Finland anyway?

Auntie Lorin said...

Hey Arielley,
Looks amazing and seems as though you are taking advantage of lots of interesting experiences. Working out 3 hours a day-not too shabby. Can't say the same for myself - one of these days. I am so psyched for you. Love the pics!
Love,
Auntie Lorin

AuntMimi said...

It all looks so amazing and it sounds like you're having a great time!! Now, can you find a bathing suit that covers your whole backside????

I love you and hope you are enjoying yourself!