Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tomorrow I will be on a long bus ride to Malaysia

Today is my last day in Phuket Thailand and I am feeling a little sad about it. This place has so many great memories. I woke up went for my last run in Rawaii, and now I am saying goodbye to all my friends. Its really hard to be meeting people and saying goodbye all the time. I have such a good thing going here and its hard to be leaving it all behind. I do look forward to seeing a new place and meeting more travel buddies. Another journey begins...

3 comments:

Common Tater said...

Good to see a new posting. Hope you meet a new group of nice people in Malaysia. I always feel better knowing you are with a group of friends.

Grandma Kathy

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Hey Arielleeeee, you go girl. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures.
Kathy took off and went to Central America. I have two girls now that I am living vicariously throug. She said that she is hiking up volcanos, sitting in hot springs and eating lots of mangos. Sounds a lot like you. Love ya Mom

Monica said...

Hey Arielle,
looks like you found a bunch of cute new friends! Are you leaving Thailand until May? Is that because of you visa. We all miss you and hope you are just kidding about coming home.
Love Monica