Sunday, February 1, 2009

Langkawi Malaysia

When I first arrived I was having a bit of a hard time, but now I've found a really great place to stay in the Rainbow Lodge and fun people to be around. The past few days have been fairly mellow, I've just been doing some exploring around the island, settling myself, and spending time on the beach. The Malay people are friendly and can speak english well, so its nice being able to fully communicate again. I'm really excited right now because on the 5th I'm going to Bali to surf surf surf! I can't wait to finally get some good action. Wahooooooo!

1 comment:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Hey Arielleeee, Once again envy lies in my heart. Bali now!!! You surf your butt off girl. Love ya Mom
Oh and PS that Dutch guy I will have you know is not an old man! He is younger then me I am sure.