Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today was amazing!

Today, I thought was just going to be a typical day at the beach, playing in the water, basking in the sun, meeting people, eating papaya etc. But not today, I met all these really active people who brought a soccer ball, a volley ball and a frisbee! We had so much fun! First we played volley ball, then came my favorite, SOCCER and I just kicked all those boys butts. haha. They didn't know what to do with themselves, I was just pushing them around. When I first said I was going to play, they said to me "You can just stand there and look cute.." and then when they saw that I could hold my own they were like "dude she's good" Oh sweet victory. I thought about you mom and I knew you'd be proud that I was the only girl playing and scoring all the goals. It was hilarious. Then we played frisbee in the water. My time on Nai Harn beach has forever changed.. I'm going to play soccer on the beach every day from now on, I was just laughing and loving every second. I'm stoked! I feel alive. I think Phuket just got a lot more interesting now that I found all these great people to be with. Last night was quite fun as well, Stefanies other couch surfer showed up and we had a delicous pork and potato dumplings with gravy and a few too many glasses of wine. I've never been typsy off of wine before, we were just cracking up and chatting and eating until we burst. I'm putting some funny photos of it. I sure am feeling good.

1 comment:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Awesome, Arielleeee I love when you kick the boys butts. My dream has been realized for you, out on some beach with a soccer ball, giving to those boys so that they didn't even realize what hit them. Your party looks like fun. Meeting some amazing women I see. Love ya Arielleeee, you make yo mamma proud.