Monday, January 19, 2009

Laughter Laughter and more Laughter

The past few days have been amazing, its been too good to explain. I have been feeling something that can only be felt when you have fallen off the face of the planet. I am in a timeless zone. Something has seriously changed in the last few days. I can't quite tell what it is, but its incredible. I have truly let go. I wish that everyone could feel this, because its the most empowering, free, happy feeling ever. It is pure bliss. I am so content with who I am and what I'm doing. If only I could share it, this world might be a better place. I've never had something like this happen to me. I am so greatful that my mind has given me the ability to experience this. It is unexplainable. For the first time I am all I need, where ever I am, thats where my home is. I have me and so many great people to meet. Ok I realize I'm sounding like a crazy person, but its out of this world. I'm so frustrated that I can't communicate with all of you what its like. I am filled with joy, its like my blood is pumping with bliss.

2 comments:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Best post yet Arielleeeee, makes my heart sing. Everyone that comes over and asks about you I just let them look at this blog, they are all blown away, impressed, amazed, can't believe that little home body Arielleeee is off all by herself traveling and loving it, loving it, loving it! Obama is here Arielleeee. I have so much hope right now, reading your blog, and a democratic president, 2009 what a year it will be. Lovin you girleee. Mom

rlambrn said...

Oh arielleee! I had such a great time living vicariously through you this am. Here I am in this hospital, working, bla bla bla and there you are becomming enlightened sister! I love you and I am so happy for you. I still worry a little about all those guys, I'm glad you're so strong! I loved reading about you kicking thier butts in soccer on the beach, sounds so fun! Keep taking that time to quiet yourself, so many people go thru life and never experience getting to know themselves, you're way ahead em. I love you and think of you often,
Love auntie bec