Saturday, February 7, 2009

BALI (the greatest place on earth) haha

Wow! Bali is incredible, its what everyone imagines in there mind when they think of dream land paradise. This place has it all. When I first arrived, Yanni was so nice and picked me up at the airport. When we made it to his house and I saw the place I was in complete shock from how big and beautiful it was. Couch surfing is proving to be pretty awesome. Every experience is different and great in its own way. My first day here I didn't have a motor scooter yet so I just went for an exploration run in the morning and took it easy lounging around the pool in the afternoon. On my run I found these stairs that were over grown by jungle plants, when I went down them and made it to the bottom I was stunned by this amazing little beach. It was so beautiful that my whole body was immediatly covered in goose bumps, I was laughing and my eyes were watering.. It was euphoric. I've been thinking about my pops a lot lately and its so cool to be retracing his foot steps. He's such a cool dad, I love you PAPA!!
Today, I met this sweet german girl named Lilly, she's staying with Yanni too, we really hit it off, I'm stoked to be hanging with a girl. Tomorrow we are going to this beach to surf together. I'm looking forward to that. The snorkeling here looks good too. There is nothing bad to say about Bali. I've almost crashed on my motor scooter a few times because I am so drawn to the scenery around me. Oh man do I love my life right now.

3 comments:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, I am speechless. You are the luckiest person I have ever met Arielleeeee. Love Mom

Common Tater said...

Very pretty photos of the area--they give me a good idea of your adventure.

Grandma Kathy

Bali Hotel said...

Refresh your body and soul. Re-energize your spririt by taking a holiday break to your preferred destination. Bali offers many tourism facilities to fill up your special holiday.
There are hundreds for Bali hotels from simple budget accommodation to luxury Bali Villas at affordable prices. It is easy to arrange your vacation online.