Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTIN'S DAY CHARLIE!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day my love... I've been working on this project for about 2 months now, the photos were taken in three different countries; Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. These photos were inspired by my ever growing firey, passionate, true, crazy love for you. I couldn't send you anything so I thought it would be cool to show you that I am thinking about you all the time through a series of photos. I am incredibly greatful to have you in my life, thanks for being so supportive of me and giving me all the love and happiness in the world. You're the sweetest man to me. I love you soooooo much! I can't wait to see you again and have that warm feeling of being in your presence. I love you with every fiber of my being Charlie!

3 comments:

Common Tater said...

To be young and in that first rush of love.

Arielle, you've brought back memories of feelings I felt the first seven years (or so) with Grandpa Ed.

They "THE love" can drive you insane when you are with them; but, the moment you are apart, you feel even crazier!

Enjoy this time in your life.

I'm sure that Charlie will appreciate the comments and photos you have sent to him (all of us) for Valentine's day.

Grandma Kathy

gma said...

Dear Arielle:

Your pictures bring back memories of our trip to Bali- we stayed Ubud and thought we had gone to heaven even though it rained - alot. It was for Gpa's 60th birthday and we only did tings he wanted to do- no shopping !- he thought it was the best trip we ever took.

What a wonderful loving Valentine- thanks for sharing it with all of us- after 46 years with Gpa it made me think about how wonderful it's been seeing the world with him ... you and Charlie have a wonderful time awaiting you in May.

How will we ever get to come home again- you've kicked up everyone's wanderlust - your Mom is wishing rhe days away until she joins you and Papa is glad she gets to go but a bit jealous too.

Lots and lots of love on this Valentine's Day.

Gma

Monica said...

Wow Arielle,
you really put alot of thought into that! I am going to send it into some contest. What an amazing tribute! Each one is so unique, I love them all. The one on the road is very creative.

Charlie,
you are one lucky guy, don't foget that and don't mess it up!