Monday, October 27, 2008

leaving for 4,000 Islands tommorow

I left Vang Vieng yesturday to visit Vientiane and there is absolutely nothing to do here. Vang Vieng was awesome, the tubing especially, it was one of my top 10 of the most fun things I've done since I left home. It was the greatest party of a life time. So now, after being in Vang Vieng I am very much so dissapointed withVientaine. I don't think that I'd be able to do much anyways right now because I was up with a high fever last night and a really sore throat. I kept blacking out every time I got up. I was miserable last night, and my bed has bed bugs, but that's ok, it's all part of traveling. So I went to the hospital this morning and the doctor said I have strepp throat. He gave me some antibiotics, so I should be up and running in a few days. I'm not sure if you've already noticed, but I posted some pictures of tubing. that zip line that I have a picture of me doing is the least scary ride on the whole river. I'm getting the chills now, this fever just won't go away. I need to get out of this air conditioned internet cafe. Peace.

1 comment:

Common Tater said...

Arielle,

I have never had strep throat; however, I have read that this can be a serious illness. So, although it will be hard, get plenty of rest.

Call your mom as frequently as possible; and, she will let all of us know how you are.

If you don't feel a LOT better soon, please consider going back to your friends' house in Thailand for some rest.

Grandma Kathy