Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This world is full of experiences calling out my name

I am a child, and this beautiful world is my playground... I've recently discovered, or should I say uncovered after the many years of reality, this side of me that is more playful and imaginative than I ever could have wished for. Life is full of wonder and mystery.. it can be so fun if you just let go, let your mind play, be free, and see chocolate kisses as the rain drops meet the water. I've found myself dancing to the sound of my own laughter. I can make up amazing stories in my mind, and dream of places no one has ever explored. I'm so excited this child has been released. I'm on a journey of self discovery and oh man I'm discovering something far more beautiful then I thought possible. I've always had a tinge of what I'm seeing now, but its never been this vibrant and colorful. I'm learning to understand me, to recognize when I'm happy or sad. I'm dancing in the clouds, twirling around, gazing at rainbows, listening to music thats sending rhythm through my body.. I feel like I just reached the top of sugar mountain. That song is false, sugar mountain has just begun, theres no leaving when you're 20. The colored balloons are floating above me as I speak.

4 comments:

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

Arielle, your happiness is infectious. Keep on growin girl. Love ya Mom

Unknown said...

Hi Arielle,

As you can see, I was able to figure out how to get to your blog site.

Your mom will be with you next week; and, I expect lots of photos of the two of you on your adventures.

Grandma Kathy

Unknown said...

hey i found your picture on google image, i searched for "girl in bathing suit". I was interviewing for a graphic design job and they made me retouch a photograph on the spot and yours was the first to pop up that i could retouch. If you want a copy let me know maxahearn@gmail.com its pretty cool, not that i think you need your pictured retouched

Harris said...

Hello Arielle,my name harris from India,u must 1 time visit my country especially Kerala. I just watch out ur tour photos,its very nice thank u

Harris