Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ko Samui with Sis

Sis and I spent our last few days in Phuket doing some more runs, hiking out to the cape, snorkelling a bit, and racing around on the little motor bike that she claims as one of her favorite parts of the trip so far. ha ha. and of course lying on the beaches soaking up the sun. Then we got on a bus to Ko Samui and got here 2 nights ago. We've been hanging out with some english bloaks, they are pretty funny. Last night we went out and had a hillarious fun night out on the town. Lots of dancing and laughing. Oh and on the bus sis kept making me laugh til' I cried and all the Thai people would just look back at me concerned that I may not be able to breath. We have some good laughs together. After Ko Samui I think we're going to go a little farther north to Ko Tao and hopefully do some diving together... maybe sis will just be up for snorkelling, but we will see. I'm loving the life on the road... Sis is realizing she appriciates the U.S. she can't get over how disgusting the bathrooms are. Oh sis. I posted some pics of our fun, enjoy!

3 comments:

rlambrn said...

Hey Arielleee ;) auntie bec here! Hi Sammy! You are the most beautiful girls I've ever seen! I love all the scenery pics. I want to send Angel to spend some time there with you. She just moved back to Gma's in Ferndale. I want to come spend some time with you and those CUTE guys! Your mom and Kaila are here tonight, they spent the day at Bakers Beach...of course! They took my Kai too, he loves your little sister. Check out the pics from today when your mom sends them. I love you two, I'm so proud of you brave young women! I love your blog arielle, you are amazing ;) love bec

Common Tater said...

Hi Arielle and Samantha,

I'm going to nickname the two of you the giggle girls.

I'm glad you have a "new" camera. I enjoy the photos with a few exceptions (you know one; and, may be able to guess the others (hint: finger painting).

With all the photos of food, you two are eating well. The corn and fruit look yummy.

I sent you (through your mom) your Christmas checks; so, you will have added travel funds.

Roberta has told me Thailand is the "place to be" during the holidays; so, it should get crowded on the beach until after the first of the year.

Grandma Kathy

Bella said...

Hi smelly,

Hope you guys are having fun(it looks like it). We just got our first snow storm yesterday and finally have enough snow to ski. We miss you and can't wait to see you again.
-Pat

hey baby! its bella. i miss you very much! i hope its really nice in ty land because its really snowy here. i hope your having fun and meeting some cool people. i love you! p.s. its pats birthday!!!

Doug says hi.

Hey smelly,
We're just starting to ski here and our climbing season is coming to an end. Hope your having fun and I wish I could come and surf and climb with you guys.
See you later,
Joe

Hey, I hope you are having a incredible experiences and a amazing time. I hope to hear of some of the crazy stories you have
Tim Gross