Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back in Koh Tao..

After a full day of boat and bus rides yesturday, sis and I were about to continue our journey to Bangkok when she realized she left her passport, drivers license and credit card in our hotel in Koh Tao... So we turned around. Spent the whole day today, starved on a boat and sea sick. But now we have food and our insides are no longer being sloshed around by the ocean lul'. Plans for Bangkok have thankfully been cancelled and Island hopping has continued. I went for a few dives a couple days ago, got sea sick, and the visibility wasn't great. That's ok, still having fun. I'm going to go search for a burrito. I posted some more pictures.

5 comments:

Common Tater said...

A good morning greeting to my granddaughters! I enjoy looking at the photos of you having a good time.

Sorry about the bouts of sea sickness. I have always had trouble with a queasy tummy, too. I have read that it is actually a problem with your inner ears--not the stomach.

Where will you be for Christmas and New Years?

Grandma Kathy

gma said...

Hi girls !

Been a while since I checked in. Your pictures are awesome and the commentary enlightening . I am so delighted to share this adventure with you if only from my computer. Gpa and I will get ourselves to Thailand - hopefully before you leave. You can show us all the Hot places and we'll buy you a fancy dinner.

Have a good Christmas - we miss you.

love, Gma

Common Tater said...

Girls, beautiful new photos.

Samantha you sound more like me every day (minute); although, from the postings, I can see that you are more brave. After traveling on "anything" and "everything" for days, I would be ready to come home and sit for awhile, too!

Also, I probably would still be stuck at the "bridge" on the jungle trail. I would be found years later petrified as if I were a statue.

The two of you will be able to write a best selling travel journal.

Hope you have a good time over the holidays. Roberta told me that Thailand puts on a spectacular New Year's eve show.

Grandma Kathy

Common Tater said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.

GRANDMA KATHY

Michelle, Andy, and Kaila (and???) said...

You guys look so healthy and beautiful. The Penis cave wow, not quite sure what to think. You guys make me laugh so much. Love ya Mom